Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Night







Crazy because this is our last Halloween in Texas. This is our third one being on our own and missing the great Rogers Halloween bash. Jeff and I talked about how our hearts just break thinking about everyone getting together and having a blast. I remember going to a few the Halloween parties before moving away and I think of how awesome they were. I also really miss seeing all the nieces and nephews dressed up trick-or-treating. We did have a fun night, though. Brody and I started the night by passing out candy and later, Jeff got home from school around 7:00. Halloween is such a fun holiday and its exciting to know it is the start of a the Thanksgiving and Christmas season.

3 comments:

Carlie said...

your blog is looking so cute. Such a cute pic of you and jeff on your wedding day.

Tim and Amy said...

How exciting that you guys can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Soon enough school won't even be part of the schedule. Thanks for dropping me a note on my blog. You have such a cute family! I forgot that you married my old neighbor! The Rogers are such a fun family. Take care & keep in touch,
Amy

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/simak-deretan-tips-soal-tertulis-sim-c-dijamin-lulus