Sunday, October 26, 2008

A baptism and a Halloween party all in one day


I have been a blonde forever and I just felt like a change. I really didn't realize how dark I was dying my hair until it was all done. Crazy. It is so dark.

At Jeff's work there is a dog named Gracie which hangs out there (the owner's dog). Brody LOVES her to death and the big dog is scared to death of him. I thought this picture was hilarious...even though it is fuzzy it shows the dog burying her head while Brody is trying to give her a big hug.
Here are a few pictures of Ashtyn Jobe's baptism:

The Price Family

The Hanchetts
Holly is doing great carrying those twins due in about a month or so.

The cute baptism girl=Ashtyn

Our ward's Halloween party was Saturday night. I was so amazed at how well Brody caught onto to the whole trick-or-treating bit. He would shove his bucket onto someone's lap until he got the candy and then run away and circle around and do it again to the same person. What a cutie!




Seriously, ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

9 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

K, LOVE the dark hair. You look hot!

Audrie said...

Ditto, I love the dark hair!

Maria said...

You always look good Becky, and I totally like the dark hair. Sometimes a change is fun!

Amber Ayres said...

that's so weird that you did your hair dark cuz I just did mine REALLY dark like a week ago! great minds think alike huh! I'll have to post some pics soon.

Rachael said...

Your hair is super cute! I love it! Makes me want to change mine AGAIN!

The Brosemann Clan said...

i loooooove your hair dark. i actually think it looks better than blonde. ( not that thr blonde looked bad or anything) I think darker is better for you. and its thr perfect shade for you its not too dark. brody is sooo cute @ TRICK OR TREATING. whts up with that last pic?

Katie Peterson said...

How fun...your dark hair is so cute! How fun that your are so PRETTY no matter blonde or brown!

EricAndErica said...

LOVE the hair!!! I'm finding inspiration from you to do the same!! I keep wanting to go dark, but I've been too scared--but it looks SOOO good on you! :) Hope all is well!

Tim and Amy said...

Love the brown hair! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

And its fun seeing pics of all the Rogers! Haven't seen them in years.