Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fun filled Saturday

Since all of you know that my sister-in-law is having twins,we just had to throw her a big shower! It turned out great...great weather, great food, and she got some of the cutest gifts. Her two girls: Brooklyn Belle and Londyn Lynn will be so decked out in the cutest attire.
Holly posing with her twin belly and Kristen with her one baby belly. These two are due only two weeks apart. Because Holly is having the twins, she will probably go way earlier than Kristen.

Beautiful cake topper:

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I loved how the cake looked and what cute names she has picked for her babies!
I bet you made that cake in your spare time... He!He!!!
Christa

Paul & Marlee said...

Holy cow.. I can't wait to be prego and have baby showers and such:) Those two ladies are beautiful prego ladies!! And I LOVE the names she picked out...

:)

Lynsi said...

It was so fun to see you two at the reunion! Welcome back to AZ! I'm sure we'll run into you guys somewhere soon.
Loved the Halloween costumes!
Oh and Holly looks so cute!