Sunday, March 15, 2009

What, are we just the cutest couple ever? J/K

Jeff's cousin Traci got married this past Friday and at her reception had a photo booth. What a cute idea! Here is our pict. from it...everyone else was treating it like a kissing booth...so we did the same!

On a side note...we are moving on Tuesday!!! I am so excited to rent out a house from my friend Tiffany. She and her husband have been kind enough to let us rent one of their beautiful homes in Cortina. Queen Creek here we come!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I am just as excited as you are!

Amber Ayres said...

what a great idea at a wedding! you guys are adorable! I can't believe how big Brody is. I love the pics of him carrying a purse and sweeping, too funny!

EricAndErica said...

I love those pictures from the photo booth--what a great idea!! Congrats on the move! :)

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

So cute! Where at in QC are you moving to? Let me know if you need any help!

The Brosemann Clan said...

so cute. what a great idea

Ashley said...

You two are the cutest! Love it!