Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Christa

Just wanted to wish my sister Christa a Happy Birthday tomorrow!

Christa has always been a peacemaker to everyone. She is a super sweet and is always fun to hang out with!
Growing up with Christa was so easy because she was and still is super easy going...nothing seems to bother her. (I SO wish I would have gotten that trait)
She is incredibly athletic and seems to master every sport she tries-um except maybe not tennis like all the rest of us girls in the family. :)


Christa is a great mother and has a super nice husband. WHat more could you ask for?!?

Watch out Christa-don't be such a perfect family or your husband might stay Bishop forever!

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

wow! I am so embarrassed and grateful at the same time!!!! that post totally made my day, my month, possibly my year!!!!! Wow!!! I really don't know what to say.....
Thanks soooooooo much!!!!!
Love ya tons!!!
Christa

Johnson Family said...

wow! still can't believe that you wrote this!!! I keep reading it to make sure I am still as awesome as you say I am!! He!! He!!! thanks again for making my b-day magnificent!!!
Christa