Monday, February 22, 2010

Friday Night Out


Friday night I went with my oldest neice Kayla to the Mary Poppins play out in Tempe at the Gammage. She is only 13 and is already taller than me! You can't tell in the picture because I am wearing heels and she is wearing flats. This summer I was taller and now standing next to her I am amazed because she is already half an inch taller. She's already 5ft. 6inches! She is a super great volleyball player...I am totally seeing college scholarships not far off.

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

what a fun post! I love seeing what you guys are up to!!! I can't believe Kayla is getting so old and so tall!! You both look so beautiful!!!
love you guys!!
Christa

The Rogers said...

So cute! Did you love the play?! Jonathan and I went and saw it too- we loved it- all but the statues- but that's broadway! :) I'm excited for your new home!! Congrats!