Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE morning sickness!!!

I am so fed up with morning sickness and it has only been 3 and a half weeks of it so far. Seriously, in addition to looking like I ate too much in my stomach...I feel like crud mostly every minute of the day. I think my hubby is tired of having to clean the house by himself and eating frozen pizzas. I dropped off Brody at my mom's house this morning and he told me to NOT pick him back up!!! He's such a sassy two year old. I think it is maybe because I lay on the couch most of my waking hours. Puking has been a blast! Luckily it has happened only a handful of times so far. I need to remind myself how crudy I feel right now so that when my lovely husband tells me "Let's have another kid!" (Like it is no big deal) I can remember how disquisting this feels. I guess it fades from your mind and you get prego again...this time it is going to take longer than two years to be erased from my mind!

3 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Ugh, Becky. I know that feeling all too well. It is the WORST. Good thing it'll be worth it in the end. Call me if Brody needs a play date. I'd love to keep him for you! :-)

Johnson Family said...

Oh my poor sista!!!! I hope this time is short and it will be the middle of the pregnancy soon!
You can just send Brody to live with us here in Bagdad on my good weeks.
Love ya and see ya soon!
Christa

Unknown said...

I am sorry...it has obviously been long enough for me that I forget that unfortunate part of being preggo. I can't wait to see your cute belly though :)