Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Past due

Past due Doctors appointment today. Thia little girl inside my stomach likes it way too much. No progression and she has not dropped. I feel like she is super stuck up in my ribs. I was really trying with this baby not to have a C-section, but I had to go ahead and plan one for Tuesday November 2nd. That day I will be 41 weeks pregnant. That gives me until then to try to see if she will come out.The good side is that I can enjoy Halloween: go to our ward trunk or treat, go trick or treating with Brody, and eat lots of goodies.
I am really hating being pregnant. Actually, I have never liked one minute of it. When I was pregnant with Brody a girl told me that I would miss the belly so much when it was gone and guess what...I didn't at all! I ended up sleeping in our rocker chair in the front room last night because I couldn't get comfortable. I'm mentally done, but I guess I still have some more days to go.

2 comments:

Cait said...

Oh at least you are at the end of the road! I am only at 12 weeks. *sigh* I am so excited for you! Best of luck with a baby girl! I love my little girl!

Johnson Family said...

Man, it is such a bummer that she is stuck up in your ribs!!! You know we have a trampoline and you are more than welcome to come over and see if you can jump her out of your ribs!! Might be worth a shot!!! he he he
Love you guys and lunch was super yummy today!