Sunday, February 24, 2008

Week of February 17-20

I am not the best at posting so I decided to do more of a journal version to my blog. My sister-in-law (Kristen) put her blog into a book and I heard that it turned out great. I would really love to do the same thing down the road...so here it goes.
A few little blurbs about things this week:
Monday-
It was Presidents Day so Jeff was off of school and worked on a little project for Brody’s room. Brody seems to like fish and now that our fish tank is sold Jeff was feeling a void for the little guy. He put this shelf up with a small fish tank so that Brody can watch the fish from his crib. The funny thing is that we went to the store and bought feeder fish to stock the tank because, well, Brody doesn’t know the difference and they are very active little things. We also had someone tour our house, but we’ll just have to see with that.

Tuesday-
Jeff got home from school early because he got suspended for one week from clinic. Sounds a little like high school, huh. He was using Physical Therapy equipment with one of his patients and was in such a hurry forgot to put away some of it. His punishment; suspension for one week.

Friday-Met a girl who has a baby exactly Brody’s age and went to story time at Midlothina’s library. We had a great time watching our two cuties steal toys from each other. The only thing is I got so jealous because her little girl crawls circles around Brody while he lays on his stomach or back and watches. I am so ready for him to be able to move around a little…he might not feel like he is so stuck. (That blur in the picture is the other little girl-Riley)

2 comments:

Claydens said...

I'm feeling the same way about my baby getting around! Blake is 1 now,he's crawling everywhere but not walking! When I take him places people see how big he is and ask why he's not walking-can you say RUDE!
I just figure they'll do it when they're good and ready!

Unknown said...

He's getting so big...that's so fun you go to story time at the library :) I love how you added a few blurbs about the week..that is a great idea. I might have to do that because I always feel like I need some BIG reason to blog a post instead just the little blurbs of life. By the way I need you to send me your phone number; I have pretty much lost all my phone numbers of everyone except family due to Robby's attack of the cell phone