Monday, March 3, 2008

Week of Feb 21-March 2

This week went by with not much happening. Saturday was a gorgeous day and we headed off to a park in town. Jeff flew a kite while Brody swung and I sipped on my Sonic drink. Pretty relaxing day!Brody made a friend at the park, but didn't want to have anything to do with her and ignored her while she tried to get his attention to play.
I cropped this picture because while Jeff was taking it I didn't relize the little guy was trying so hard to steal my drink. He is obsessed with pop. Everyday I run to Sonic and he whimpers and whines when he sees them handing it to me through the window. But, hey I am not Britney Spears and I do not let my kid drink Coke. Jeff will sneak in a few drops of it here and there to his mouth when I am not looking.
Sunday-
It is crazy how the Texas weather differs from day to day. Saturday was gorgeous and then Sunday brought tornado warnings.
We hope everyone had a great week and we miss all of our friends and family back in AZ. I know you all will stay warm with those 70 degree perfectly sunny days!!!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

I love looking at your blog, it makes me miss being in Texas! I have a question...where do you find your backgrounds for your blog? They are always so cute!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Seeing those clouds make me miss TX!! That bottom one is such a cute picture!

Britney said...

oh wow I def know about that texas weather haha. When we lived in Texas I was amazed at the weather change. Did you guys get snow yesterday? My sister lives in the Arlington area and said she was supposed to get snow.

And about the other 2 comments above me...seeing those pictures makes me NOT miss Texas...haha. The FIRST weekend we lived in Texas we had tornado warrnings all weekend. I soon got used to those haha.

Andrea M. said...

You're lucky to have the wind to get that kite up and flying! We never seem to have too much luck out here in Casa Grande. The wind seems to be too sporadic or something.

Unknown said...

I LOVE it when you update your blog and I can come inside your life and see what life is like in Texas! Can you believe it is already March now? Crazy! Jeff only has a few more months of school...yeah!

Unknown said...

I LOVE it when you update your blog and I can come inside your life and see what life is like in Texas! Can you believe it is already March now? Crazy! Jeff only has a few more months of school...yeah!

Carlie said...

cute cute. he is getting cuter with every pic. hey, have you been having trouble viewing my blog? a lot of people have been telling me that it is not pulling up on their comps. so email me and let me know if you have been haveing troubles viewing it. thanks

Carlie said...

hey i've decided to go private, so send me an email and I will send you an invite. thaks

♥ Natalie said...

Man, you guys have been busy and have been having a lot of fun!!! That pic of Brody trying to drink your pop is too funny - kids! You guys look great.