Sunday, April 6, 2008

Week of March31st-April5th

Well, our house is still for sale. It feels like forever, but it really has only been 5 months now. We had to reduce the price by 5 thousand dollars last week and we are probably going to have to lower it more in the near future. So frustrating, but that is the market.
Friday I went with Julie to the Parks mall and had a great time pushing Brody around while we mostly window shopped.
While in the car I caught the two kiddos holding hands and smiling at each other. They are pretty cute together (wink, wink) Look at his "player" face. He is going to be trouble.
Saturday Jeff participated in a bike race out in Downtown Dallas. He had a great time while I cleaned the house and got ready for yet another looker to see the house. He is such a boy and didn't put on any sunblock. He has the funniest sunburn lines. Jeff wear sunblock next time!!!
I love, love to bike and was going to be in the race, but I was stuck cleaning. (Oh, whoa is me) :) I would love to do more bike races in the near future...this does require getting into shape. Hmmmm...it'll happen.

5 comments:

Katie Peterson said...

Oh girl...I know ALL about getting the house clean for someone to come look at it! We have moved WAY to many times!! I can't believe Jeff, the chiro. of all people, didn't wear sunscreen! JK ;-)

I love the pic of Brody holding hands with the other baby...too cute!

The Ellsworths said...

Becky, your family looks great! I love being able to keep in touch even though we are all so busy! Say hello to Jeff for us!

Stoddard Studios said...

I love that they were holding hands! How cute!

Sorry your house hasn't sold yet. That must be frustrating.

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

I think it's about time u update your blog. hehe.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

How fun! I bet Jeff is loving the races. Good luck selling the house...yuck!