Monday, March 31, 2008

Week of March 24-30

Monday-
My neighbor had mentioned to me last weekend that they had some toys their little boy doesn't need anymore. She followed through and brought them over. Much to my surprise it was way more toys than I was imagining.

One of my friends, Erika, had her baby this week. She and her husband decided to not find out what the sex of the baby was. It would drive me crazy for nine months not knowing what to plan for. Every time I would ask which names she was thinking about she could only think of girl names and well, they came in handy. Claire weighed only 6 lbs., has dark hair, and is such a cutie.

The weather was great on Thursday and when Jeff got home a little earlier than expected we raced over to the park. Can you see the blue sky behind the curious thumb trying to grab my camera?

Brody played with that one piece of grass for a while. It really fascinated him. (SO cute)

Friday morning was story time at the library. I met Julie there and we stayed afterwards and checked out books for our nine month olds. I'm not sure they appreciate it as much as we do. Brody sat next to Julie during an entire book.

Friday night we took Brody over to his very first babysitter (who is not a grandma). The Rowley's in the ward have been begging to watch him and of course we took their offer. Duh. Babysitter for free...no way we could pass up on that one. After our movie they fed us a steak dinner. Very nice.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Hey Becky! Little Brody is so cute! Sounds like a really fun week. Your friend chose an excellent name! I started a blog if you want to check it out: hunterandrachaelfam.blogspot.com
Hope you are having fun in Texas, your family misses you here in AZ!

Kristen said...

Dude, your baby is so cute. He is like a mini-Jeff these days. Good luck with the toy sorting. See you guys soon!

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

wow, what a fun busy week. why is it that grass is so facinating? he justs get cuter with every picture i see.

Unknown said...

Fun, fun, fun!! I love that you went to storytime at the library. I am afraid that might be a joke trying to make my kids sit through that, but I love that he sat there so great. I almost cried when you sent me that birthday card and cold stone creamery gift card. That was so thoughtful of you. I cannot believe that you remembered. It really brightened my day to receive something in the mail.
How's the housing market these days in Midlothian? Keep me updated on the progress.

Stoddard Studios said...

What a fun week. I love the pictures of Brody. He's so cute.

Alisha said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! I love all the pictures of Brody! I can't wait 'till you guys come down again! It will be so much fun! And hopefully you will be here for good! I can't wait! Love ya all! :)

-Kayla