Friday, June 27, 2008

Missionary letters

Elder Ryan Wiemer, my little brother, has been out on his mission for a whole week and a half and says it is very hard. Poor guy is hanging in there though. We found a website that allows you to type up a letter for a missionary who is currently in the MTC.
http://ldsmissionresources.org/?do=freeMtcMail
They will print it out and send it to them thru the mail for free. Pretty neat. If you know someone who is currently in the Salt Lake MTC it is worth doing. Ryan is and would probably love to get a letter from anyone. It does ask for departure date: his is Aug 19 and MTC box number: his is 181. I know it is hard for the guys (and gals) to leave for such a long time and they probably get pretty homesick.
As you have noticed there are no pictures :( because we are trying to set up our computer. I love to post cute pictures of Brody to brag how so adorable he is...so they will be coming soon!

4 comments:

Katie Peterson said...

My brother Scott is leaving in a month....I would love to know what the website is! How fun that you guys moved back in to town...we need to get together!

Kyla said...

that is good to know my brother in law is leaving in september! thanks!

Johnson Family said...

Hey Becky, I hope you and Brody had a great joint b-day party. I am sorry about the shirt for Brody, but I just couldn't resist. And I know that you did try to come to the baptism, but you and Brody got sick... You are not a bad sister, just a sick one. He! He! Really, don't worry about it, we would love to have you guys up on another weekend though so we can spoil you guys up here with free golfing, swimming, working out and scrapbooking. Let us know when you need to get a way and come up here. We always have a bed ready. Love ya!

The Websters said...

Hey! I am tagging you! Just copy from my blog and paste to yours! Love you!