Sunday, June 1, 2008

House sold

Well, we would like to announce that our house is SOLD. We are pretty sure this time it will all go through. Appraisal and inspection have both been done and we have been working on fixing the minor items that the sellers requested. We are closing on June 16th and have to be out the 19th! So soon. We are very excited to be moving back to AZ, but are also dreading the multiple day trip it takes to get a Uhaul full of stuff back. Wish us luck!!!

Jeff had the wonderful job of sealing nails on the roof. Apparently a few were exposed. Yeah, we have no clue what all of this means so we threw some tar over them. Hopefully that seals them.
This past Saturday we went to a BBQ at one of Jeff's classmates house. Brody warmed up to this girl Danielle and loved sitting on her lap playing with her hair and phone. I think he had a little crush on her because he spent a lot of time with her.
Brody with Danielle and her fiance Charlie-both will be graduating with Jeff this summer.
Some more of Jeff's classmates-Vid and Eric with his new baby.
Erica is a new mom and loves kids. Her little girl is so cute and tiny compared to Brody. Jeff thinks he is strong, but Charlie is stronger. Jeff is sitting behind me saying he won, but it just doesn't look like it from the picture. (Jeff-"You're a dork") (Becky-"I know")

10 comments:

themacdonnells said...

Congrats! Hope all the fixing up goes well and that the move goes smoothly! Call if you need help with anything!

Maria said...

Congrats on selling your house! We just listed ours, so we're crossing our fingers that it sells fast. How exciting for you guys to be moving back to AZ.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Yea!! I'm glad you're moving back! Let me know when you get here and I'll come help unpack!

Andrea M. said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad everything is going through this time! Good luck with packing everything up in the next few DAYS!

Amber Ayres said...

I'm glad your house sold, but I'm so sad you're leaving! Let me know if I can come watch Brody while you pack,clean, etc. I can come down there and watch him at Jim and Debbie's or something if you need him out of the way anytime.

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

woohoo. so exciting that you guys are moving back to az. wheres jeff guna sgtay till he graduates?

The Websters said...

Yeah! Im happy your house sold! It will be so great having you back in AZ! Good Luck with the move!

Amber Larsen said...

Isn't it always just a little sad when you move? All the memories you guys have in that little house? But on to bigger and better things right? I know my family will miss you guys, but we are excited to have you here!

Kristen said...

Congrats on selling your house! I'm sure that is a big relief. Good luck with the move!

Johnson Family said...

Hey, I wanted to wish Brody a Happy Birthday. I am going to give him a present when you guys move down here very soon. I am so excited for you and we love, love, love you guys. Travel safe to Arizona and I will see you soon!
Big Sis