Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ahhh...the graduation is done

Well, the big smarty pants finally did it!!!! I can't even start to explain how excited I am that he is finished with school. NO MORE SCHOOL! Here are just a few pictures from the graduation we got back from last night. I have a video to upload and will post that later, but here are a few moments of the great graduation ceremony. Jeff is now a Doctor of Chiropractic. 8 years of schooling after high school and he is done!
In the crowd of the graduated-there were 108 of them.
Heather helped me with Brody on the sidelines because the ceremony lasted 2 and a half hours.
Derek got to hand Jeff his diploma on stage because he is also a Doctor...very nice of the Prices to come and be a part of the celebration.
Tony, Jeff, and Erik.
Vid and Jeff. Vid is also originally from Gilbert and moved out to Texas to go to school.So, Natalie (in the blue) and I are the only ones in this picture who did not graduate-we always said there's no way we could make it through. I think it is neat that Danielle (in pink) graduated-way to go to her.

14 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Yea for Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a smarty is right!!! And Morgan wants to know if you are "adjusting" to real life o.k.?!!! Sorry, I had to put that in for him...
I have decided to train for a triathlon too. I figure even if it takes me 2 years or something, it will be fun in the process. Bagdad has all the needed stuff for it too... an indoor pool, a gym and great hills to bike on and it is all free!!! Yea for free!!!!
You will have to give me some tips though because after 5 days of working out and bike riding, I am really sore and my tooshie hurts too!!! Love ya,
Big Sis'

Kristen said...

Congratulations to Jeff, that's great!!!

Claydens said...

I'm so JEALOUS that you are officially done! Congrats, I know it's a long haul and a lot of hard work! Great job Jeff and way to be right there with him Becky and Brody!

The Brosemann Clan said...

hooray! tell him congrats from us. that is so awesome. Way to stick with it. (aybe when he starts working I'll have to go see him)

themacdonnells said...

CONGRATULATIONS Jeff!!!!

AND, Congrats Becky for making it through it too!

Hope life is going well in AZ!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Congrats to you both!! When we going to hook up??

The Websters said...

Congratulations!It was great seeing you guys at the beach!Love you tons!

Kyla said...

Congrats! Isn't it such a relief to be done!! Go Jeff... good luck!!

The Rogers said...

Congratulations to Jeff, and Congratulations to you Becky too! It takes both of you to get just one of you through school! Its a lot of work and time. What a great accomplishment!

scheurnohana said...

Congrats You BIG Sally! You can work on me anytime!

Katie Peterson said...

WOHOOOOOO!!! 8 years...wow thats a long time...you know Becky part of that degree is yours too!!;-)

Did I ever tell you thank you for that CUTE bib?? That was very thoughtful...we sure had fun with you guys, we should do it again sometime!

The Brosemann Clan said...

are you ever going to post anything else ever again? I feel like it's been forever. I need to know whats going on in the life of Becky.

The Owens said...

Congrats! That is going to be so nice!! I still can't get over it, You little one is SOO handsome!

♥ Natalie said...

Wow!!! Way to go guys - both of you!! To Jeff for hitting the books and to you for being a supportive and loving wife and getting him through it all. So, where are you guys living now?