Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A little of this ...a little of that

Brody is finally getting his top two teeth! The poor kid is 14 months and only has two teeth. Because of this the kid does not eat! He hates baby food (which is gentle enough because of the lack of teeth) and can't yet chew all the big kid food. In this picture below you can start to see his two spikes coming through.

On Saturday we had a big party for Steve, Jeff's dad, who turned 57! We love the parties!
I m so very excited to announce that I picked up my very own copy of Breaking Dawn! I am very excited to start the book, but not really sure when that will happen.
I have started to bike ride with my dad every Saturday morning. Holy cow I am amazed at how fast that 58 year old can go. I try so hard to keep up...as you can see I was trying very hard and made an embaressing spill. Affter an hour and a half of full on riding by canals I begged him to turn around. I have been trying to get in my own early morning bike rides so that I am not left in the dust so much. I really would love to get a road bike someday and train for future triathlons. We'll see!
Brody is not too sure about stinky, sweaty mom. The look says it all.

9 comments:

The Brosemann Clan said...

you make me sick. you're so stinkin skinny and buff. why cant i be that way too? brody is so cute. i love his little teeth. too bad he doesnt have very many. bike rides sound like fun. i have a bike that has a baby seat on the back for conner. we're just waiting for it to cool down so that we can take our daily trip around the neighborhood (several times) (now i just got to get coltin a bike that works)

The Brosemann Clan said...

obtw i am a little more than half way done with breaking dawn. it's good. it sucks me in and i cant stop reading it.

Leslie said...

I want a bike too. A road bike makes it so much easier. I hope Breaking Dawn is good- I haven't gotten it yet, but Some girls at work have already read the entire thing- they must have a lot of time.

Samuel R said...

Wow did you know Caitlin already got Break of Dawn too? I think it's a mormon girl conspiracy.

Johnson Family said...

Your pictures were soooo stinkin cute!!! I didn't know that Brody had so many funny expressions!!! My favorite is the stinky mom one, that is soooo priceless. I was looking at the pictures, especially the top two and I thought, "holy cow, Brody looks exactly like Jeff!" it was like a revelation or something!!!
I also went to a Vampire Party and got my copy of Breaking Dawn at 12:01 Saturday morning. I am halfway through. I would love to just sit down and read it all, but hey, I have a life full of children, first days of school, ect...
Love ya!!1

Rachael said...

Brody is so cute- and he is so big! I want to read Breaking Dawn too- but I have no idea when either-ahhhh! life gets too busy!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Cannot wait to read that book. My best friend loved it. And what a hottie you are; I am jealous.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Cannot wait to read that book. My best friend loved it. And what a hottie you are; I am jealous.

Claydens said...

ok -Brody is so cute! We'll have to get the boys together when I'm down next month! And you look so great! I cannot wait to get my body back after this kid is born! Last I LOVED breaking dawn- i finished in 4 days, I'm pathetic!