Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gold Canyon Candle Party

My cute sister-in-law (Summer Jobe) sells Gold Canyon Candles and I am having my first "host" party. Tuesday September 23rd 6:30-8:00 @ my sister, Alisha Newman's house. I would love for anyone to come and eat some goodies and see what smells Gold Canyon has to offer for the Holiday Season. Alisha's address is 18463 E. Cattle Dr. Queen Creek 85242. She has such a cute home and has decorated her kids bedrooms so cute it is worth it to come and check them out!

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

that is so awesome! I can still remember when Alisha hosted my first Discovery Toys party when we were struggling college students in Flagstaff. Alisha is such a great hostess and an awesome big sis'...
Christa

Carlie said...

i should be able to come. if you want to get out of the house tomorrow(thurs) check out my blog.

The Rogers said...

I am excited, I am going to try to come! By the way, I love reading your blog and all your updates, I chose you as one of the blogs I love to look at! View my blog for more details! :)

The Websters said...

Hi! Ill come! I heard about Jeff's new job. Congrats! sounds like it will be great. And also looks like we need to plan a date and take our boys dancing! love ya!