Thursday, September 25, 2008

What has been happening September 1-15



Sprinkler FUN!!!
Brody loved playing out in the yard in the sprinklers and was so sad when it was time to go inside.
Cousin Kade pushing Brody. Mt. View (of course) shut out Highland. :(
At the beginning of the month we went to the Highland-Mt. View game. It was a blast, but way too hot for night time. We sat on Mt. View side to root on Emily Rogers. She is the cutest pommie there! Brody seemed so fascinated with her! Kayla Newman's 12th Birthday!!!

6 comments:

Emily Joy said...

Awww i has so happy that you guys came! haha these pictures i look disgusting from cheering in that ridiculous heat! but it meant a lot that you guys came!

The Brosemann Clan said...

holy cow. Kayla's 12? shut-up oh my goodness. I am sooo sorry I missed your party. I honestly kept thinking that it was TONIGHT. SO last night when I went to check on the time of the party(so I could tell bo to be home so he could watch the boys) I was majorly bummed when I realized that i missed it. how did it go?I am such a horrible friend.

Katie Peterson said...

How fun that you guys went to a football game, did it bring back old memories??

Sorry I missed your candle party. We went out of town for a week & just barely picked up our mail yesterday.

Eric said...

WOW--Brody is getting so big!! What a handsome guy! :) Looks like you guys are having fun and enjoying being back home---but we miss you :(

Claydens said...

looks like your settled in and havin fun! Brody is a cute boy!

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Wow Brody is looking so big!