Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

Christmas day was mild-Jeff and I slept in! Everyone came over at noon and ripped open presents and then left! That's pretty much it in a nutshell. We did have a great day...I thought it was very special because I got to talk to my brother on his mission! Here are some pictures of our fun Christmas Day! Brody got a Baby Furr Real tiger from Santa-he gets to feed it a bottle, which he loves

Loving the presents, candy, and fun

Finally, I get to hold one of the twins-Brooklyn Belle

This picture is pretty funny-Jeff's dad truing to take pictures of everyone on the little, itty, bitty chair

Everyone just doing the Christmas thing

We all got gumball machines this year! So much fun.

Kristen and Karis looking so cute with funny faced Scott

4 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Glad you guys had a fun Christmas!!

Virginia said...

Dave and I were in Gilbert visiting his sister at Thanksgiving and I thought of ya'll, so had to look you up. Hope all is well.

EricAndErica said...

Love seeing your Christmas pics. How great to be home for Christmas this year! :) I still can't get over how big Brody looks everytime you post pictures!!

Amber Ayres said...

I can't believe how big Brody is getting! and he has so much hair now! is it red??? miss you guys