Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I am old enough to dress myself, right?


I tell my husband all the time after he says something to me that I am going to go write what he said in my blog and post it for all to see. If anyone knows my husband you know he jokes around a lot and that 99 percent of the time his comments are ones that I cannot put on the blog-well, they're a little PG-13. My husband just started working after years of being in school, so we don't have much money to spend shopping. If I could be I would be a shopaholic, going to the mall everyday(good thing that I do have self control though). So, Sunday I got dressed for church, nothing seemed to work, I changed my outfit again and again. I ended up wearing a brown Shade with a brown dress, brown tights, and brown shoes. When we got to church I looked down at my outfit and in a pouty, sad voice said "I look like a big, stupid brown leaf!!!" Looking to my husband and waiting for him to say, "Oh no dear, you look beautiful" or "You look great today, hon" he calmly says "Well, your the one who dressed yourself". Geeze, boys. So blunt, so honest!

8 comments:

Price Family said...

I saw you! You looked cute as always! Heather

Alisha said...

haha that sounds like uncle jeff!!!

♥ Natalie said...

I bet that you looked dang cute ~ you always do!!! You always look great!! :)

The Rogers said...

Thats so funny! I too am sure you looked gorgeous but what would we do without our husband's sarcastic comments!

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Leave it to the men!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

He he he!! I love Jeff.
I've heard getting adjusted can help with morning sickness....I'm thinking about calling jeff up.

Carlie said...

oh no he didnt!! How rude. (that was said in a jokingly tone) hehe. I am THE SAME way. EVERY dingle day of my life. I was seriously just thinking that I want AT LEAST $150 and go to Nordstrom Rack and go on a huge shopping spree. Seriously. I think I am going to ask Bo for some money and just start saving it up. I go through 6-7 outfits everysingle day and still feel like sludge. I hear ya. i feel for ya.

Ashley said...

Hi Becky! I saw your name on Carlie's blog and wanted to say hi! Your little guy is so stinkin cute! And you look awesome!
~Ash