Wednesday, December 16, 2009

And this is what happens when you go to public school


I have had a bump in my leg for as long as I can remamber that has always hurt. Over the years it grew bigger until about two years ago it hurt so bad I went to the Dr. He made a small incision and drained black liquid from it. The bump has been growing again these past two years and it has been hurting so much that it was keeping me awake at night. I decided to go to the Dr. again. This time the Dr. sliced the whole scar tissue lump out of my leg and when he opened it up a piece of pencil led came out. After asking my mom about this she said "Oh I guess it was you tht got stabbed by another kid in your class with a pencil in grade school...yeah that makes sense now". So, I have had the piece of led in my leg for 20 years! I guess that was the risk I took by going to public school in Mesa! :)

9 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

That is crazy!!!!

Paul & Marlee said...

Holy cow, I laughed so hard when I read this! Sorry it caused you so much pain, but really... Thats hilarious!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Crazy!

Samuel R said...

haha that's kinda sick... thanks for the story :)

Carlie said...

what the crud? seriously? thats so not even funny. well, im glad everythign is better now. good that your mom told you. sheesh. :)

Tim and Amy said...

oh my! that is seriously nutso! glad you got it taken care of... all these years later!

Johnson Family said...

So, they finally got it out! Yea!! And now you need to figure out which kid did that to you so you can send him the bill.... he!he! Public schools are seriously dangerous!!!! (Hopefully it wasn't done by a big sister!!!)
love ya, Christa

Unknown said...

Craziness! I love that your mom couldn't remember which of you that happened to. :)

The Owens said...

Oh my gosh, I got stabbed with a pencil too!! That looks so nasty, my kids are sitting here going " oh that is nasty mommy" haha