Wednesday, December 2, 2009

November recap

Okay, November recap of what went on...
While we were gone on our awesome cruise my sister Christa was finding out that she has breast cancer. A small lump turned out to be way more than she ever excpected and she had to come down to the valley two weeks ago to have major surgery. She will start chemo and radiation which will go on for months and months. I really hope the best for her and am glad that she has a great hubby to help her. She is a super blogger and I love the fact that she is. Between coming down to the valley where all of her doctors are and her blog I get to stay up to date with everything.
Our cruise was fun, but I did worry about her while we were gone because I got a text right before leaving...that stuff stays on your mind.
The boys relaxing poolside

Going out on a smaller boat taking us out to an island

Brody LOVED the "airplane boat"

Jeff is so in love with the ocean that he couldn't resist going snorkeling out into the ocean on a cold day; by himself...isn't he weird?!

The boys loved looking over the ship for seagulls, fish, or dolphins

Saying goodbye to the boat

Once we were off the boat we made our way to SeaWorld for some more fun

I really don't understand what that pose that child is doing

Shark exhibit

We had a great week of nonstop fun.

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

It is so great to see pictures of your cruise and the memories made there. How fun! I can't believe how much Brody is growing!!!

Unknown said...

Too cute! I didn't know you guys went on a cruise. Soo fun. Hey are you headed to the mall tommorow for free carousel day? I was thinking about going around 11am after Miss M's dance..you wanna go?

The Rogers said...

I didn't know you went on a cruise either! That is so fun, I am jealous! I am sorry to hear about your sister- I hope and pray everything goes well for her!