Friday, September 17, 2010

Grandparents Day 2010

This past weekend was Grandparent's Day so Brody headed over to both his Grandparents houses and read them a story. He can read "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" all by himself because he has memorized the pattern of words every page does and then looks at the picture to see what animal and color matches up. He did a great job...here he is reading to his Papa Steve...

Brody's cousin Kade Neman gave his his old Yoda costume. Brody got super excited and has been wearing it around everywhere. Poor kid is sweating a ton in it, but doesn't want to take it off...

I swear that kid gets a new freckle every single day!!!
Here is a random picture of the Brodsters with his pet chickens on his head. I think cousin Candin had something to do with this and even took the picture because I didn't even know it was in my camera...

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are tooooo funny! I love that boy!!!! Too cute! I can't believe he can read ..... what a little genius!
Love you guys!
Aunt Christa