Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week of September 19-26th


Finally got our kitchen painted. We have been in our house for 6 months now. Feels good to have gotten rid of the fruit wallpaper that was there before!

Got a chance to go to niece Kayla's 8th grade softball game and nephew Kades baseball game...Brody loves his cousins.

Bought a new couch for our house...very soft...can't wait for it to get here in a week.

Should I be worried about this one?: Heard Brody singing the latest Kesha song on his way down the hallway to his daily Lavender bubble bath.

I am so uncomfortable pregnant...I will wake up in the middle of the night with half my body numb because I am literally squishing myself. :)

Saturday night Brody "went out" with a girl who works in Jeff's office. She took him bowling, out to eat and to the mall...all while Jeff and I got to go on a date with everyone from his side of the family. Brody says that Judith is his girlfriend...crazy boy!


(This happened last week) Found out my older sister Christa has stage 4 lung cancer...she starts Chemo again tomorrow...she already did all of this for breast cancer this year. Hope everything goes well for her!

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Your house looks AMAZING! And I can't wait to see your new couch, yeah for you guys!
I can't believe that Brody already went on his first date! What a ladies man!! Love that boy!!
Love ya,
Christa

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Cute kitchen. So sorry to hear about your sister.