Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Just another Wednesday

Well, life as a SAHM never gets boring. I am a newbie at all of this. I look at moms with several kids and am seriously amazed. I still haven't learned how to zone out crying or that people think my kid is precious even though he's throwing a fit. Today I wrestled Brody into an outfit...I think he would rather live out life naked. I packed up the huge purse, the stroller, the Baby Einstein saucer, the extra bottles, the snacks for me....okay the list goes on and on. I met some other ladies in the ward and we planned to scrapbook all day long until 4PM. I had the huge bin of supplies and was so gearing to get at least one page done...maybe four...why not try for 10. 5 minutes after starting, Brody is screaming and ready to go. We tried to calm him down by entertaining him with this other little boy in the pictures and toys galore.

Mason Culpepper & Brody

He's so cute in the picture, but two seconds later he's having a cow.
Mia, a little girl in the ward and only two, tries her hardest because she sees Brody crying. It was adorable. I gave up though and packed up my stuff. So much for scrapbooking. I guess Heavenly Father made babies so cute for a reason. My positive of the day: Brody finally fell asleep in my arms after a long struggle.

No comments: