Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Trip to AZ


Jeff and I decided to make the 16 hour drive to go back home for Thanksgiving this year. This is the first year we have sone this since moving to Texas. We had way too much to eat! We had our first meal at the Rogers at noon and then went off to the Wiemers at 4:00. We had a great time and loved seeing everyone in the family.

Summer feeding Brody some good Thanksgiving food.

Brody getting a bath in Ellen's sink.



Jeff making the long drive.
Cousins all born in the last 5 months.
Crazy Johnson family.

Grandma Mainng loving the great grand babies.

Alright, who is younger?!? Ryan is getting tall.

2 comments:

Carlie said...

I cant believe that is ryan. he grew up sooo much. I honestly think the last time I saw him was at your wedding. He is all grown up now. Is he a senior this year or did he graduate and getting ready to go on his mish? I cant believe how grown up he is. What a handsome man he has turned out to be.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

How fun! I love the cousin picture....that's a lot of babies! so the drive from TX to AZ sucks, right? I always dread making that trip. Once a year is my limit!