Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy 19th B-day Ryan

Hey Bud-
Hope your 19th Birthday is special! You never complained about your older sisters who made you dress certain ways and did your hair just because we were girls. I am jealous how talented you are with computers and other electronic devices. You've gotta learn that most of us don't get it when you talk about mega bites and zip files. (What???) I am glad though, that you are always there to answer my questions.

You have so much ahead of you in the next few years...mission, more college, marriage...this time of your life is such an exciting one.

-Jeff, Becky, and Brody

3 comments:

Katie Peterson said...

Hi guys!

I was so excited to see you had a blog....I can't beleive your LITTLE brother Ryan is 19, yikes we are getting old.

Brody is adorable!! You will have to call us when you come in to town, I still have a baby gift for you!!!

Unknown said...

Yeahh!! I cannot believe little Ryan is nineteen already. Weren't we just that age Becky?! So exciting for him...time is just flying by. You'll have to let me know when he gets his mission call!

Johnson Family said...

Becky, what a wonderful job on your Ryan b-day post. Awesome! Your such a good big sister!!
Your big sis!