Sunday, December 9, 2007

Where's my fav. place?...THE MALL

Yesturday we went to downtown Dallas in all the mad rush that is Christmas. I love the crowded malls this time of the year. There are so many people to shop for so you feel like you are hunting for something good. I joke with Jeff that some days just happen to be my lucky days and yesturday was one of them. Here is why: I went into See's candy to buy some suckers and they only come in boxes that had all flavors including latte. A guy noticed this and made a deal with me that that if I bought the box and gave him all of the latte ones he would give me as many other flavor suckers I wanted . Nice. Then, I found a 75.00 dress in Express I loved and somehow with coupons and a good sell got it for 30.00. We walked over to the iceskating rink in the middle of the mall and saw this:This tree is taller than four stories and was gorgeous. It was really neat to see people iceskating around it and on the first leel there was a live band playing Christmas music. If I can figure out how to get the pictures off my phone I will post them as well.

4 comments:

Carlie said...

thats awesome that the guy gave you all the other flavored suckers. Pretty Christmas tree. Way to go on the dress. Amazing.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Wow, you do have good luck! What are the odds with the Sees thing? PS those are the BEST candies in the world!!

Britney said...

Oh my gosh Becky! I found your blog from Carlies. Its britney (malone) Thats cool you live in Tx. We actually lived there for 2 years. We lived in Greenville...its about 45 min NE of Dallas. We have been back for about 2 years. My sister Stacy actually lives in Mansfield, if you know where thats at. Well its nice to read a little bit and see what you have been up to. Feel free to go to my blog =)

Stoddard Studios said...

Hey Becky...it's Kaylea. I didn't know you had a blog. I found you off of Carlies blog. You're family is so cute. Brody is adorable. I'm having baby #2 in about 5 weeks. We're going to name him Brody too. How funny. I didn't realize how many people have babies named that until we decided on the name forever ago. We don't know how we're going to spell it yet. My husband wants Brody, but I want Brodie. We'll see who wins. I'm adding you as one of my friends so I'll be back to visit your blog. If you want to come visit mine I'll need your e-mail address. I changed my blog to private. Send your address to kaylea_patenge@yahoo.com. Talk to you later.