Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas update

I am here in AZ visiting and not at my computer in Texas. My memory card doesn't fit into anyone's computer and I didn't bring the right cables to get my pictures off of my camera. So frustrating because there are some adorable pictures of Brody on Santa's lap. He has been so cute lately, but has caught a pretty bad cold:(
We had a fun Christmas and got great gifts; here are a few: Brody seems to love Elmo, so he got a few things that should keep him occupied for a while. He also got an adorable three piece suit for church. The picture is not the actual one; his is more stylish(of course).

6 comments:

Stoddard Studios said...

I hate computer problems. Look like you got great presents.

Katie Peterson said...

What fun gifts you got...I got a waffle iron too! I HATE the Christmas cold...every one at our house has it too!

Carlie said...

looks like you had a wonderful christmas. Both the kids and I are sick with the cold and have had it for a week or so now. hate it. I didnt get a waffle iron but I did get a panini maker. It's so cool.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Yea! I love getting baking gifts. We did the crib as our gift to each other this year. Not quite as exciting, but still so fun to put up!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!! How much longer are you in Az before you head back to Texas? If a little longer then call please so we can get together and let the boys play!! We are just getting over being sick at our house, so I feel your pain!

Candin said...

hi aunt becky this is candin i have a blog now! so you can check up on me and write me messages!