Sunday, January 27, 2008

Britney tagged me on her blog not too long ago. Cool..I haven't done one of these yet. Thanks for the opportunity Brit.
Here are the rules:
-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.-Post the rules on your blog.
-Share the seven (7) most famous or infamous people you have met.
Or go with the original 7 weird things about yourself.
-Tag 7 random people at the end of your post
-Include links to their blogs.
-Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Just like many people I have not many anyone famous. Maybe someday. Here are my 7 strange things about me...um should I do this...okay I will:
This was as goofy of a picture as I could find. On a trip in San Antonio in all of these neat old fashioned tourist shops trying on hats.
1) My dog has a dozen outfits and I get the groomers to paint her nails pink every time.
2) I have a white notebook for everything: one filled with decorating ideas, hair style and makeup ideas, coupons, church handouts from lessons, gift basket ideas, people's addresses, one with Birthday dates and ideas for presents, etc. I am looking in our study room counting 17 of them.
3) Okay, this one happened yesterday. If you love dogs, well sorry then. I threw a baseball at my neighbor's dog. Okay, it sounds cruel, but that dog barks every night and keeps me up. A year ago I told my neighbors, politely, about the situation and they shut their door in my face. I then went to the city and they wrote them a complaint letter and nothing has changed. Do you see why I throw rocks at it and baseballs (and spray the hose on it)? :)
4) I go to Walmart at least four times a week (remember, we live in a small town)
5) My favorite food is eggs & ketchup
6) When I was teaching I went to a class. To get to know everyone in the room we had to say the craziest thing we had ever done. I really couldn't think of anything. One girl said that she has licked the Eiffel Tower. I was actually jealous. Jealous of licking the Eiffel Tower??? Why can't I do something crazy like that. I just don't know if I would actually do it.
7) I love teeny-bopper movies, books, and shows. I am so stinkin obsessed with the Twilight series books. I love stupid teen-centered shows like One Tree Hill and Kyle XY. And yes, I have seen High School musical one and two and liked them.
Tagged: (all family)
Christa
Kayla
Kristi
Heather
Holly
Kristen

4 comments:

Carlie said...

Hey, Becky, I can think of something (somewhat) crazy that we did. Back in the day when you were dating Josh, do you remember that we used to go to the grocery store and get allkinds of gross foods, like applesauce,oatmeal,and eggs and then, act like we were barfing over the over/underpass on the freeway? I so remember that every time that I go under that over pass.

Carlie said...

ps. what is with that pic of you in this post?

Becky Rogers said...

I remember the guys in the group thought of doing that. I think we just tagged along and helped out. Anyways, that was seriosly dumb...did everyone really think that was funny? With the picture...I tried to just find a goofy one to go with the post. That is of a trip we took to San Antonio. We went around trying on old fashioned hats. Not too exciting, but it's what I had in our photos folder :)

Kyla said...

Myself, sister, aunts, cousin, and grandma love HS musical 1 & 2!! these are just fun posts to get to know how weird we all are!