Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What happems when a man invents something?

I'm at Babies R Us and see this netting bag with a handle that allows you to place a piece of fruit in it so the baby will not choke while eating. Great idea...um not really. The package states that it was invented by a father. Of course it was! Just take a look at what happens to a banana in the netting bag....
In case you can't see Brody is covered with banana. All the bag did was allow him to squish banana through the holes so that it could get EVERYWHERE!

5 comments:

Britney said...

haha yeah that happend to us too. The best thing to do with those is to freeze the fruit first. Its really good for teething. Other than that, I never really liked using it because it was too much of a mess.

Johnson Family said...

ha ha! That is so stinkin' funny! I almost bought that so many times and now I am glad that I didn't!! Love that post!!!

Unknown said...

That is too funny! I bought those once, but only occasionally use it with frozen fruit or ice cubes because it makes a MESS! I do like it for teething however with an ice cube in it! We loved seeing you guys over the Holidays and I am already counting down the months until you guys are in Arizona for good!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I love it! He is getting so big!

Stoddard Studios said...

That is so funny. I bought one of those for Bryson when he was little but I never used it. Glad I didn't.