Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Well, it is official Brody is a clone of Jeff. Just look at him stare at our fish tank. One afternoon he was screaming and really grumpy and all I had to do was let him watch the fish. Goofy kid.

Yesterday I went with Jeff to school because he only had one class to go to. Brody and I ate in the school cafeteria, toured the campus, and talked to a few people he goes to school with. Afterwards, we went on over to North Park mall and just spent our time walking around. We have to take advantage of the days when Jeff doesn't have classes because up until May he will be stinkin busy finishing up trimester eight. I do appreciate all the time and effort he puts into school trying to get good grades.

Here is a cute video of Brody....he moves his mouth when you talk to him as if he is trying to say something too. That, or he is just mocking me when I say things to him:)

7 comments:

The Owens said...

Your little boy is SOO cute! How exciting you guys are moving back to AZ.... I couldn't imagine living anywhere else... only because our family is here.. but I bet it was nice to get away for awhile. AND I don't think you are cheesy at all... I have days like that and then I read someones blog that I really needed to read. For instance, do you remember Shelly Flake? well thats not her name anymore, but I read her blog about her little girl and it just made me look at my life in a whole new way.

Leslie said...

his cheeks are adorable. what a cool fish tank! he's going to be an ocean boy...it's obvious already!

Kyla said...

What a cute little man! My little one loves the fish tank too!

Carlie said...

what a funny little character you've got. loved the video. Hey, I was wondering if you could add my blog site to yours that says"way cute shopping " or something like that. my sis in law and I have started making and selling diaper cakes and burp rags .the blog site is jojosspitrags.blogspot.com, thanks

Carlie said...

oops, I forgot to tell you, our "company" is "babycakes by jojo/spit happens" thanks

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Oh man he is so cute!!!

Britney said...

I thought I already left you a comment...but that picture is so cute. And WOW what a nice fish tank you guys have in your house. Im excited for you guys to move back!! Where are you going to move to? Do you know yet? I tagged you on my blog =)