Monday, May 12, 2008

11 months was all it took

I have been listening to moms talk about how it took FOREVER until their kid finally crawled. Forever to them was 7 or 8 months. I got stressed out when Brody didn't crawl when every other kid his age did...I have to tell you that I got seriously stressed out about it. Jeff gave me an exercise routine I would do with him everyday...strech his legs and arms back and forth, back and forth. We almost called the doctor many times to see if she would do tests on him to make sure evrything was okay. We went to a Whole Foods Store and have been putting strawberry flavored fish oil in his bottles to help with brain development. Well 11 months old Brody is FINALLY CRAWLING. He is seriously booking it with a grin on his face. We are so proud of him. Here is the little speed racer in action (remember it is his first official day of actually getting around):

14 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you get your text to widen like you did? Also I love your border decoration. I want you to make mine look pretty :) Also I heard you sold your house in Texas. My mom ran into your parents at some sort of stake function. Is that true?? When do you move back? I can totally help you with the move. Just let me know what I can do to help.

Kristen said...

Yay!! Watch out, he must be all over the place now.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Oh my gosh he is too cute. I love the scoot!

Claydens said...

you are to funny Becky! I'm proud oF Brody for going for it! If it makes you feel any better- Blake is barely walking at 14 months!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

Watch out world, here comes Brody!

He's going to be walking in no time!

Price Family said...

Yeah Brody!!!! Hes such a cutie!!

Kristen said...

Yeah! That is such a cute video! Next...walking!!!

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

soo cute. hey, i saw the lillie pie thing on the side that tells how old brodie is and at first i thought it was a count down for a pregnancy. i thought that u were pregnant. hehe. i'm a dork. strawberry fishoil, huh? i might have to try that too. did u guys sell ur house?

Katie Peterson said...

What a CUTIE!!! Now your in for it! Someday you will look back on this post & laugh...it is so funny how worked up us parents can get over things...I am so happy, now no more worrying! ;-)

We do have a TON in common, you forgot that we also have a boy named Brody who is the same age & married friends! lol

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

Hey, thank you so much for the "sweet" birthday card. I actually got it yesterday. Dont worry, i've been hogging out on icecream for the past two days now. thanks again. You're so awesome to remember me on my b-day.

Emily Joy said...

YAY BRODY! haha he is so dang cute! ha if it makes you feel any better from what i hear megan never crawled and still wasn't walking when she went to nursery at church, so just remember brodys already ahead of her! haha

Amber Ayres said...

I guess you just have to find what they really want to crawl for... in Brody's case, SODA! that is toooo funny!

Amber Ayres said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cait said...

Awwww! How cute!! Chase is amazed that he is crawling for soda.