Sunday, May 18, 2008

Missing a great concert

My big camera is in AZ...still can't believe I leave so many things when I go to visit. I have a smaller one which allows me to take easy video, but the pictures are really grainy. No pictures of our life for this week :( I'll work on taking some fun video in the week to come.
This week Jeff and I booked it over to our local bakery-Busy B's. Doesn't that name just sound small town Texas? They have the best desserts I have ever tasted. While leaving we saw a poster that stated that Country Thunder will be coming to the town next to us the last week of May. Coming to sing is my absolutely, positively favorite singer: Tim McGraw. I really like his wife's voice Faith Hill also, but she is not singing at this Country Thunder. Waxahachie really isn't a big town, so I thought that going would be awesome because I might be able to get a descent seat. I rushed to the computer to buy tickets and they range from $150-$500! Well, I guess I am not going. Someday I will go to a Tim McGraw concert...someday. (violin playing a sad song) Don't feel sad for me though because I really can't complain about anything else...I am putting a countdown on the side of my blog reading how many days to go until I get to go to the BEACH! So much fun.

3 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Aw man, that's expensive! Too bad, I love Tim too. He's dreamy.

Shiloh McKinnon said...

They came here and did a concert together. I wanted to go so bad but I was on bedrest. =( They are my favorite!

Johnson Family said...

sorry that you are going to miss your fave' concert, but I especially liked Brody's concert of his first crawling experience!!! I love that the whole goal for him was to get to that wonderful can of soda!!!! How cute~~~~ We love you guys!!!