Sunday, May 4, 2008

Little about the Ironman

After traveling to AZ a few weeks ago and toting around a ginormous baby, I noticed that I forgot my camera. So, our pictured life right now is not happening. I had my brother send over my pictures off of the memory card and thought it would be awesome to write about how much fun watching the Ironman was back in April. We had to have T-shirts and hats made and show off our "Red 26" club logo. It is a thing Jeff's family started-Red is the Ironman color and 26 is the number Iron falls on the periodic table. We have so many cool things with this logo screen printed and embroidered on. Brody is sporting the hat design and I am showing off the T-shirt. We stayed there in Tempe rooting the guys on until 11 at night...long day! We had a blast and are looking forward to November when Jeff's dad joins the guys and takes a shot at becoming an Ironman as well. The day started with over 2 miles of swimming at 7 AM.

Next, the 112 mile bike.

Derek Price

Scott Rogers


Ricky Hanchett



Rick Rogers

1 comment:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

AWESOME! Did Jeff do that race? It is so long! You guys look great, and I love the red 26 gear!