Friday, January 23, 2009

Fun Friday

Had a great day, but sure am tired though. Last night my sis-in-law Heather invited me to the movies-Bride Wars. There were some other ladies in the ward there and it is funny because I actually felt like I was doing something wrong because I left after dark and got home late. NOt the best of movies and I wouldn't really recommend it just because it was too predictable and very short. My stinking husband didn't listen to my directions on bedtime;I promise I yelled them very clearly and loudly as I ran out the house. I-in my very stern, mommy voice-told him that Brody HAD to go to bed at normal time. Jeff loves to play, play, play with that little guy. Well, I got home and asked the question already knowing the answer, "Did Brody go to bed when he was suppose to?" Jeff tells me that he put him to bed at 9:30. 9-freakin30!!!! What other one year old is allowed to go to bed that late? CPS come arrest my husband, not me-I seriously try. Jeff told me that he would ask Brody if he wanted to go night-night and Brody would shake his head. Thanks Jeff for ASKING Brody if he wants to go to bed. Of course he is going to say no. Yes, my husband was out smarted by a one year old! The story gets even better because Jeff says that Brody finally turned to him and said "night-night". Well ladies, Brody is avaliable for babysitting your hubby if you are interested.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds JUST like my hubby. He is always outsmarted by our drama queen daughter on nights I leave him to put kiddos to bed :)

Carlie said...

glad u got to go out. I actually thought of calling you to go see a movie too, but then remembered that I had just rented ps i love you and so i stayed home and watched that. Jeff is so silly. Of course the fathers get to be the fun nice ones and the mommies have to be the stern mean ones. humpf. just let jeff take care of brody all day for a few days and see when he puts him to bed then.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

he he sounds just like Clint. He can't put Sage to bed for the life of him...I'm destined to be the bad guy. I love your new posts and reading about your days!

Andrea M. said...

Aaron does that too! What's up with these guys?

Ricky and Kristi Rogers said...

i love your new posts. they are hilarious. one time a lady mentioned to me that she doesnt care what her house looks like or when the kids went to bed if her hubby is home if she went out because that means he got to have fun with the kids. she had a really good attitude that i try to remember. it is not always that easy though.