Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A new blogger is born

I'll admit it, I am not a very good blogger. I can't publish a post without putting a picture on it, hense the lame picture from the previous post. I spell check and reread through every post making sure there aren't any mistakes. Seriously. I wrote a letter to my missionary brother today and couldn't think of what to tell him has happened in my life lately. I know my days are filled because I am worn out when it is time to go to bed. I always have told myself that I need to start a journal, but I don't...days are flying by and I haven't been keeping good enough track of them. Do I want everyone to know every detail..no, but I truly love it when someone is honest about their life in their blog. Even though I am a quarter of the way through my life....I think???? A third? Half? Everyday I learn more about who I am. This is going to get boring to everyone but me. I am not going to spell check, reread, I will just push the big fat Publish button when I feel tired. I need to remember all of the sappy things Brody does or the funny things my husband says on a daily basis. Here it goes...Tuesday...
Today I am carless. My beautiful Dodge Nitro-shouldn't have bought the thing-is in the shop. It truly is my dream car and that is why I had to have it...now I hate it. I hate spending as much money as we so on it. Lesson learned. Used, ugly cars from here on out. Brody had a bad day today because he is not feeling the best and wined and wined and wined. I actually had to hand it to myself how calm I was. I took him for a walk to the park while he kicked the wagon's sides hating every moment. I couldn't believe how happy I was when a neighbor's dog barked, making Brody smile and laugh. I remember thinking that that very moment was the hilight of my day.

4 comments:

Ricky and Kristi Rogers said...

good job becky! i love it. i never put too much time or thoughts into my posts. they are as is. could you have guessed by reading them? i never re-read them. just type away and publish. yay. i am excited to hear more of your days.

Johnson Family said...

I love the new "journal" idea. I am so excited to read all about your life. And if there are mistakes in it, life is all about mistakes....

EricAndErica said...

Yay! I love reading others' blogs...not sure why other people's lives are so interesting? I feel you though b/c I always feel like I need to post a pic with my blogs too! And, I never reread either before I send--sometimes I hit spellcheck though :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky, Thanks for sending the vampire t's right away. the girls loved them. Brody keeps getting cuter and cuter. I'm quitting Select. Enough is enough!