Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day at the ZOO

Jeff's aunt invited us to the zoo today with free tickets, so how could we say no to that. I was freezing this morning though. I love the warmer weather and am so excited for it to come back. Here are a few pictures, mostly of the cute Brody:
Brody hanging out in front of the giraffes

Bennett (sorry Rachel, if I spelled it wrong) trying to get a better view

Not the best picture, but this is what the zoo truly is

Raiden with Grandma Ellen-Brody and Raiden fight for her attention!

Holly with just one of her babies

Brody saw the older kids doing this and thought he would give it a try-he's a pretty good climber

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow..he is really starting to thin out in his face and look older now. And I cannot believe he was climbing all over that fence...what a big boy!!

Claydens said...

how fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time! I love going to the zoo! Brody is SO cute and big!

The Brosemann Clan said...

wow. We used to have a zoo membership, but we dont now. We would go at least once a week. It was so fun. I miss it, esp with this wonderful weather.
Brody is getting so big. Holly looks so good for just having twins

Laura said...

Cute pictures! The zoo is so fun! Hope you are enjoying that great weather:)

The Rogers said...

I love the Zoo! So fun! Everyone looks so good! It seems like a long time since Christmas when we saw everyone! Can't wait to see everyone again!!

Kristen said...

How fun! I can't wait for it to be warm enough here to go to the zoo. Brody is such a cutie!