Monday, March 24, 2008

Week of March 18th-23rd

Spring is starting to come to Midlothian...slowly. We have a few great sunny days and then a cold rainy day sneeks up on us. I am LOVING the warm sunny days because for afternoon nap I take Brody on a walk through the neighborhood. I walk listening to my Ipod until he finally wakes up...it is a serious stay-at-home mommy sanity saver.
Wednesday-

Parker College held its annual Easter lunch. They do an awesome job at these and invite all family members of students to come. While you eat they have drawings for prizes, a balloon guy, and great catered food. Brody is just one of "the guys".

Saturday-

The City of Midlothian put on an Easter egg hunt at the park in town and there were a ton of people. I got there with Brody, Easter basket in hand hoping to get him an egg. Wow...I was wrong. The only thing I could scrounge up for him was a sucker laying in the grass. Afterwards the Mayor told Brody he put a side a few eggs and he could have one of them . He was sure happy with his sucker though.


Brody is getting so big...you can see how I have a hard time carrying the chunk around.

5 comments:

Price Family said...

That is so funny! I could just see you so excited to get an egg and then them being gone- so sad!!! Brody is getting so big! I'm excited to see you guys soon!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I love him with his easter basket! He is so cute!

coltin-n-connersmommy said...

fun times. he is getting so big. and you're just as skiny as ever. dang girl.

Johnson Family said...

I loved your weekly post! I am glad that you get a chance to walk with Brody! I go to a walking group every morning at the High School track with our ward ladies! It is my sanity, so I understand!

Unknown said...

I love Brody with his hat on. I wish Robby would let me put one on his head without immediately taking it back off.